SIGN UP FOR CAMP LOST!
While we are incredibly excited to see you join us for an amazing three days, we want to make sure you are fully informed before you sign-up.
The button down below will take you to our application form. Besides the general information that we require from you as freshmen, it will also provide you with the opportunity of informing us with any personal circumstances. Please do take this opportunity to inform us, so we can make sure everyone at Camp Lost has the best possible experience!
A few things of importance before you register;
- Camp Lost is the ADE Introduction festival, and as such, only admitted first year students are allowed to participate.
- Camp Lost will take place on the 29th, 30th and 31st of August 2017.
- The participation fee is set at €135. This includes breakfast, dinner, all activities, and much more throughout Camp Lost.
- The registration form on this website, is purely for personal details. Payment is done through the link provided in the confirmation e-mail sent after you finish registration!
- After registration, the Camp Lost Organisation will verify your personal details with the payment done through the NHTV website. Once confirmed, you will receive another e-mail with your entry ticket and further information about Camp Lost.
The Camp Lost organisation takes privacy very seriously, so none of the information you provide will be shared with other parties.
With that out of the way, any further questions you may have will most likely be answered in our FAQ section. If that still leaves you with questions to ask, please feel free to contact us! We hope you are one of the 300 students joining us in August!